Sunday, August 2, 2009

Do you believe in Magic?

I do, there was a song about it once....has to do with love...

Love of Self,
I love me more each day, with each in breath
There is always a way to show myself more loving attention
I forget sometimes to just breath in ...and breath out
Today, just for today, I'm ok
I'm OK just as I am

I forgot how special I am and I forgot to smile at myself in the mirror this morning
I remember now, and so I smile,

I let the smile start in my tummy and let it just reflect through every cell of my being

I feel good for no reason

As I check....all those old inner voices are just GONE

As I listen, just listen, for the voice that suppports me, the one that offers me support, love and attention in all the postive ways...

I feel good, for no reason.

Breathing deeply now...and relax the tummy, relax the mind...because life is easier than you think, when you don't really think about it.

Life is a flow, be part of the flow, let go the control, and be the flow.

A Dam in a river holds everything back...waiting, while one little drop gets out at a time...One drop of life....its true we don't need so many dams, and perhaps if you break out of yours, yes even right now, then you too could find a way to experience life in the FLOW.

I'm in the flow, everytime I breath deeply.
I'm in the flow, when I choose to get out of things that don't feel good.

Relationships, education programs,work...they can all be an excuse, a reason, a belief...and if you change them all, and then it starts again...

You know you have missed the point. Do you see my point?

No comments:

Post a Comment