Sunday, August 2, 2009

You need a ref to call a game.....

One of my recent clients gave me this line and I love it!
Life is a game, and we are all making and experiencing our own rules all the time!

Who knew?

Well once you know, you can't un-know it and once you know, then you get to create consciously!

I love how bulimia and all addictions let us "blame" outwards....to others for our decisions! It is a choice you know, addiction.

It doesn't control you...that's another rule you just made up.

Nothing can control you without your permission and agreement.

So why not challenge some of those rules you made?
Maybe make some new ones?
Maybe take a look at the rules others have, that seem to be working for them
and then just use those ones...

Hey you don't have to make it so hard you know! You know, you know, and I know you know, and once you know....

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to a really great person....M,
    Hope it's just the best birthday yet!

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete